Friday, January 14, 2011

Here's a Guy I Haven't Told You About



This is Slim Jim.
I think he should be a movie star.
He reminds me of Clive Owen.
He's really smart.
And artistic.

Hold See brought Slim home from junior high one day 12 years ago.
I bet he could have walked into a bar and
bought a drink even back then.
I doubt that he has ever been carded.

Way back when he wrecked my van.

And broke Dandu's jaw.

He has a place in all our hearts.


I spent New Year's Eve with Dandu and it was fun.
(I must say, I having been having more fun with the family
since the pater familias left.)

Slim Jim was there.
(No fights ensued and no vans were wrecked.)
A quiet beginning to a wonderful New Year, I'd say.



FIDLGB

9 comments:

  1. And guess who I found on the living room sofa this morning? The power of blogging, I guess........

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am slim jim and i approve this blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Goood lookin'! Glad you are having fun with family and friends :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pamela - Happy New Year to you, too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Slim Jim looks like he should be an actor or something. You know what I mean? Like the kind of guy you notice and remember.

    ReplyDelete