Thursday, October 15, 2009

All Roads Lead to Me (In My Mind)



The path right outside my door.

Same path continuing on out.

The path as it goes on in front of the 2nd grade rooms.


Looking on down the path to my room - the white building in the background.

The path out to Resource - Speech is done! And it is beautiful.

All that complaining - and here it is - great!

I think I just needed a little forewarning - so a word to you managers out there - let your people know before any major construction begins. Assure them it will be beautiful when it is done!

Even our welcome to rodents door has been closed!


The white door has been added to the base of the ramp up to my side of the room. Poor little Minnie and Manny Skunk will have to find another place to get it on.


Here's hoping you're having a great life! To borrow a phrase from a blogging (I hope) friend - I love you sons of bitches!



2 comments: