Wednesday, January 27, 2010

On the Radio


I was listening to NPR on my drive home, as is my habit, and there was a story about the Catholic Church and blogging.

Did you know that that the Pope has a Facebook account?



Apparently the Church thinks that Jesus would blog if He were around now.

So I tried to find a picture of Jesus blogging on Google images.

This is what I came up with -

First, there is the Jesus mouse pad.



Then there is the cute little sketch of a hairy guy with a computer.

And finally, the very disturbing -



So, what do you think?

Would Jesus blog?

Would Jesus use a laptop?

Would it be an Apple?

5 comments:

  1. i think jesus might have crashed steve jobs' press conference and overturned the tablets.

    ReplyDelete
  2. (That's quite a mental picture, billy.)

    I think Jesus would blog, but I don't think he'd use an Apple. Obama would probably try to convince him to use an Apple though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jesus would probably enjoy the internet, but I have no idea what OS he might prefer to spread the word.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Overturned the iPad's? Ha!

    I don't think Jesus would blog. He's a face-to-face kinda guy. (And no, Facebook is not the same thing...)

    ReplyDelete
  5. billy - was steve selling pigeons and doves for a profit?

    texla - i sense an anti-apple sentiment here....

    laura - ok - maybe he'd use both?

    KenV - wow - face to face vs. blogging - you may be right.... interesting!

    ReplyDelete