I haven't even looked at them yet.
1) If you could live anywhere on Earth, where would it be?
Hawaii! With a house on the mainland, too, for when being in the middle of nowhere, stuck on a rock, gets to me.
2) What thing really burned you up recently?
My husband asking me to drive Joe-Ash back to the Bay Area (200 mile round trip for me), because I am on summer break and did not have to go to work on Monday - even though he, my hubby, would be driving within 50 miles of San Pablo at the same time. I think what really burned me up is that I did it!
3) What thing or event or person really made you happy recently?
I made some pot holders out of material that I really like yesterday and today. I shared two of them on my blog yesterday.
4) The age old questions... choose all or whatever;
Pepsi or Coke - Regular Coke/Diet Pepsi
Miracle Whip or Mayo - Mayo - it's all I've ever known
Stones or Beetles? - Later Beatles (trippy, man!)
5) What was the strangest thing you have done?
The strangest? I don't know. Driving 200 miles when I didn't want to?
6) Who is your personal hero?
I have many. Ananda is one. She made up her mind to get out of Dumb Potter's Hell and she did it! Another is Joe-Ash. He has never had an easy time, but has always made the best of it.
7) What did you do as a child that gave you a sense of pride?
I memorized poems in the 5th grade and went to other classrooms to read them. I now have my kids at school (please realize my kids are all in the lowest reading groups) do Reader's Theater about three times a year. We have done the Theater in Kindergarten, the Special Day Class and most recently in the Staff Room during first lunch. I think the kids will remember that and feel good about themselves ( I hope!).
8) How are you connected to Kevin Bacon?
(Supposedly we all are in some way.)
Well, I do like The Closer - Kyra Sedgwick - (who is married to Kevin Bacon) - who was in a movie with John Travolta that was filmed in this town - before we moved here.
9) What do you have an honest passion for?
Taking photos and making cards with them. I decided today that I could brighten up my friends lives by sending them cards - so they can get something beautiful in the mail along with the bills and ads and daily crap filled crap.
10) How lame is this set of questions?
It's not lame at all and I have no idea how I will come up with a set as good.
Now for my questions to you - feel free to not answer - but if you do, feel free to let me know!
1. What is your earliest memory?
2. Did you ever believe in the Easter Bunny?
3. Where did you learn the most - preschool, elementary school, junior high, high school, college, post grad, or elsewhere?
4. What is your favorite Bob Dylan song or album?
5. If your house was on fire (or flooding, or in the path of tornado) what would you be glad (secretly or otherwise) to never see again?
6. Would you rather read fiction or non-fiction and why?
7. Do you receive the newspaper delivery at your home?
8. Mac or PC?
9. Was your first kiss all that you hoped it would be?
10. If you won the lottery, what would be the first thing you would spend money on?
Well, friendly friends, enjoy the show!