Saturday, September 12, 2009

EPIC!

So I have decided to share my favorite epic rock songs.

Let's start with You Can't Always Get What You Want




Then on to Babba O'Reily by The Who


Then Roundabout by Yes


Free Fallin by Tom Petty
Not really epic, but at least it not a 70's song and I do love it.

I am sure there must be some song from this decade that is EPIC and I like, but I sure as shootin' can't think of any.

I guess I will finish my epic list with Five Hundred Miles by The Proclaimers
(I also love Benny and Joon).
I know it's not really epic either, but it is a very important song in my life -so----


Happy EPIC weekend to you!

4 comments:

  1. Gosh, you have rocked me to the core with rock-o-spective. Good job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, thanks for those C4C! I love each and everyone of these epic masterpieces. Even, or maybe especially The Proclaimers. Sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely some EPIC music. I grew up hearing a lot of this, but you forgot the most EPIC of all albums...Dark Side of the Moon. Great examples though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. cube - i am glad you enjoyed the trip down memory lane~

    laura - thanks for loving the proclaimers - those funny looking guys could write a sweet song!

    Alien - thanks for reading and listening - the Dark Side of the Moon is good, but was not really part of my personal soundtrack.

    I do not know how to post a comment on your site, BTW. any hints?

    ReplyDelete