At first I didn't know what a meme was - but I think I figured it out - after all, it's all about memememe.
1. Today I was obsessed to go back to the estate sale I went to yesterday, before my father-in- law's memoral service, to get the 3 dimensional star of David that I didn't buy (or need) yesterday. I went back - it wasn't there.
2. Watching bad TV. I can hardly wait for the final season of LOST to see if my theory about what is going on is true.
3. My children. I love them dearly and really enjoy seeing how they are (for the most part) living life waaaay better than I did at their age.
4. Avoiding organizing my home paperwork. I will do ANYTHING before that. I figure I don't have enough money to pay all the bills, so I let them all pile up (and in the meantime, have to pay even more of the money I don't have enough of. in late fees, etc.)
5. Relaxing this summer - I have been in school (done now - hooray!) for 4 years getting my clear credential for teaching special education. I am not teaching summer school and I am going to enjoy this summer if it kills me!
1. I dislike that I say mean things to people.
2. I dislike green bell peppers.
3. I dislike ice tea that is more tea than ice.
4. I dislike the greed that I see in everyone around me, including myself.
5. I dislike the heat.
All the female bloggers that I know have already been tagged (Hey I've only been doing this for two weeks) so -
I tag -
(If I have left anyone out - [please forgive me] - who thinks I should have tagged them [my this grammar is getting convoluted] - consider yourself tagged.)
Hey - how 'bout -
and since I am now living in fantasy land, let's see....
5. Brad Pitt